Latest Unit Sold: #03-02 on 24-Apr-2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 02-06-2023: Book an Appointment to view Bartley Vue Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 01-10-2022: Latest Bartley Vue Balance Units Chart updated
- 30-09-2022: Bartley Vue Price List updated
- 21-06-2021: Bartley Vue Project Details updated
- 20-05-2021: Check out the Location Map of Bartley Vue
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 23-06-2020: Know more about the Changi Region URA Master Plan
- 05-05-2020: Check out the Amenities of Bartley Vue
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
Bartley Vue Developer
Bartley Vue proudly develop by Wee Hur Holdings Ltd, a locally founded property developer that started off as a construction company in 1980. Wee Hur Holdings property development portfolio includes Parc Botannia, Parc Centros and Harvest@Woodlands. The company also actively involves in local construction sector to build HDB, Warehouse and workers dormitory.
Bartley Vue Location
Bartley Vue is located at Jalan Bunga Rampai in Bartley. It is within close proximity to Bartley MRT Station and only one stop away to the Serangoon MRT Interchange. Bartley Vue is easily accessible via Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighbourhood of Bartley Vue.
Bartley Vue ShowFlat
Kindly Book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 6198 before making your way down to view Bartley Vue Show Flat as we may be closed at certain days/time.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Bartley Vue are on a first come first serve basis.
Bartley Vue is the latest private condo development located along Jalan Bunga Rampai in Bartley. The development comprises of 115 units of 2-4 bedrooms apartments. Bartley Vue has a land size of approximately 50,231 sqft. There will be 2 blocks of 16-storey building with basement carpark and condo facilities. Bartley Vue is expected to obtain TOP by July 2026 and legal completion by July 2029.
Bartley Vue is within close proximity to Bartley MRT Station and only one stop away to Serangoon MRT Interchange. Residents of Bartley Vue will enjoy a direct covered walkway to Bartley MRT Station. The 5 major interchanges via the Circle Line (CCL) provides seamless connectivity in reaching one’s desired destination. The development is also easily accessible via Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
Surrounding amenities including popular local eatery and shopping mall such as NEX, Tai Seng and Paya Lebar Quarter Mall. There are also wide selection of eateries, restaurant and coffee shops at your doorstep. Bartley Vue is just right beside Bartley Secondary school and many others reputable education institution within the vicinity. Residents can look forward to getting in touch with nature so close to home with the Bunga Rampai Park right next to Bartley Vue. The upcoming Bidadari Park will serve as a Green Lung is also in the immediate surroundings.
The upcoming development of the Paya Lebar Air Base is set to generate boundless opportunities within this sprawling integrated masterplan consisting of residential, entertainment and commercial components. With Bartley Vue strategically situated in the vicinity of this next-generation neighbourhood. Future residents can enjoy a holistic lifestyle that caters to everyone’s liking.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Bartley Vue.
Aspiring home owners may now view and download Bartley Vue Floor Plan & Bartley Vue E-Brochure.
Book An Appointment to view Bartley Vue ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Bartley Vue Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.